Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays, yo!

I thought about writing a long blog about Christmas, but I figured that would be boring. So here's just a recap of what's been happening in the great state of Washington:

-It's been snowing a ton, and I love it!
-Aaron finally came home yesterday after working in Montana for 3 weeks!
-I have an interview in January for a teaching position in Texas for next school year
-Elphie is a nut case, as usual, and still loves every minute of being out in the snow, but now that the snow is getting deeper, she hasn't been enjoying going to the bathroom... (but it think it's hilarious)
-Aaron still needs to do all of his holiday shopping TODAY...as in Christmas Eve...awesome.
-I've figured out how to do selective colorization to my photos, which I think is the coolest thing since sliced bread!
-My Ipod's wheel doesn't work anymore, which makes me a very sad panda.
-I picked out my first real Christmas tree yesterday. For those of you who don't know, I've never had a real tree. We were a very green family growing up...

That's about all I've got for now. Happy holidays everyone! Love and miss you all :)

An example of some of my sweet Photoshop skills...

No comments: