Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love Trailer

I am a wanderer. If you can't tell by the blog, I choose to live a life less ordinary than most. Though the past 9-ish months have been a bit more ordinary than I'd like, I do my best to roam and follow my heart and somehow pay my bills in the meantime. Ever since I read Eat, Pray, Love, I have wanted to travel and write a book about it (or have several magazine articles published about my adventure). Getting paid to write and travel? Count me in! (Actually, I didn't know a person could get paid to write about traveling until I read this book. I'm a little slow sometimes...)
Anyway, Eat, Pray, Love is a fantastic book and it made me want to travel around the world for a year and learn some new skills all the while learn more about myself. Well, Hollywood has once again turned a fabulous book into a movie, but we'll have to wait and see if it's any good. The trailer doesn't look too disappointing. What do you think?:


No comments: