Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Good Stuff

Kenney Chesney has a song about it. Cornbread has a segment on his radio show every week about. It's the Good Stuff. Not the diamond necklaces. Not the Ferrari's. Not the $100 bottle of Scotch.
It's the little things. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your pocket. Having just enough milk left in the carton for your bowl of cereal in the morning. Getting mail that isn't a bill. You know, the good stuff. Here's my good stuff for the day:

Arriving at work to find a present from my boss sitting at my desk.

My boss sending the whole office home at 2:30pm the day before Christmas Eve :o)

Driving home while the sun is out!

[This was not from today's drive...but cows are good too!]

The weather forecast saying we'll have a white Christmas

[Anna getting ready for the snow]

Lot of blankets to snuggle under at night.

My dog actually sleeping next to me, feeling her paws on my back when I roll over in the middle of the night, and her ever faithfully by my side when I wake again in the morning

Dog tricks.


Silly pictures.

Merry Christmas, everyone and enjoy your good stuff this weekend!


1 comment:

Momma Maria said...

Merry Christmas and all the Good Stuff to you, too!
Love,
Me