Monday, October 20, 2008

Gap Inc., here I come!

I got a part time job!...At Old Navy!

I know, I know. It's not a full-time job with all the perks, but its a job nonetheless. I start with orientation on Wednesday and some training on Friday. I'll being doing mostly Logistics, which includes unpacking shipments of merchandise, setting up the sales floor, and replacing signage. I'll also be doing some Customer Service (working the register, fitting room, sales floor, etc.) typically on the weekends, but mostly Logistics during the week. And shifts are going to be very limited for a few weeks until the holiday season picks up, but its something. And if I do well enough, then I may be asked to stay for the regular season. Sweet life!

Until then, Im gonna keep looking for more work! And train my puppy...Oh the life.

Until next time...

No comments: