Friday, May 15, 2009

Found it.

I found my dress for the wedding today! I had some time to kill this afternoon so I decided to take a second run at the dress shopping. I went to Macy's first and didn't find much in the way of dresses, so I started looking at colored cardigans for one of my black dresses and right before I went into the dressing room, I saw a cute grey dress with ruffles down the chest. I tried on the dress and Presto! it was perfect so I bought it. I thought it was on sale for $20, but after ringing up at the register, turns out the dress was SEVEN dollars. Thats right, $7. I already have black heels to wear with it along with jewelery, so for seven dollars, I'm ready to go to a wedding.
It looks similar to this, but my dress has short-sleeves, it has no turtle neck, and it looks WAY hotter cause its on me :)


I'll post a better picture when my new camera arrives in the mail. Speaking of which, I'm getting a new camera for my birthday! My old one broke and for the past couple months, I've felt naked without it constantly at my side and I asked for a newer, more sturdy camera (preferrably one that's klumsy-proof for people like me!) Aaron, being the wonderful boyfriend he is, bought this awesome camera as my birthday present:



This wonderful piece of machinery was purchased from Buy.com for $175. Everywhere else we looked, the camera cost at least 100 dollars more, so it's certainly a GREAT buy.

All-in-all, its been a good day. Until next time friends...

No comments: