Thursday, June 4, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!

Today is the day! I pick up Colleen from the airport in a few hours and our road trip adventure begins! After picking her up from the airport, Colleen and I will be meeting a friend of hers for dinner and then getting some shut-eye for our long drive tomorrow. It just sunk in yesterday that I'm leaving and its a bittersweet moment. It's VERY pretty here and I think if my friends, family, and job were here I could really call it home, but I'm also VERY excited to get outta here! I miss my friends and family that I haven't seen in almost a year and I'll get to spend Father's Day with my dad for the first time in 4 years. Many adventures to come in the next couple days and I will be sure to tell once I arrive safely in St. Louis. Look out America, here we come!

No comments: