Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here's to Alpha Phi Omega...

...Loyal brothers we!

In college, I was very involved in a co-ed service fraternity called Alpha Phi Omega. The organization mostly revolves around service, but also focuses on leadership and friendship. The beginning of each school year was a big recruitment time for the fraternity and those of us on the exec board (I'm kind of a big deal) would sit in the quad in shifts during the day trying to get people to come check us out and hopefully be interested in joining our fraternity. Liz - my friend, roommate, and APO brother - sent me this link today and apparently we're in our college's welcome packet! That's me in the middle and Liz on the left sitting at the recruitment table in the quad. Goes to show that not everything we do goes unnoticed, even if its years after the fact.

"Men of Alpha Phi Omega, may we always be!"

1 comment:

Momma Maria said...

I KNEW you'd be famous some day. You look so cute!!!