Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mother, mother ocean

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the ocean?


Well, I do.

A lot.

When I went to the movies a couple weeks ago, I saw a preview for a new movie, Disney Oceans and I fell even more in love. I think I might have been a fish or a shark in a previous life. Anyway, it'll be out in theatres on Earth Day, April 22nd and if you want to check out the trailer, follow THIS link.

Since then, I can't get enough pictures of staring at ocean pictures or watching Discovery programs about the ocean. I've also been coveting the Blue Planet series and have been trying to fit it into my budget. It might be a little while, but I WILL own that series; come hell or high water!


I've also been toying with the idea of getting SCUBA certified, lately. I suppose I should live somewhere more optimal for scuba diving...but that's a battle for another day (though, hopefully I'll have a resolution sooner than later!).

Oh mother, mother ocean I miss you so!

No comments: