Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowy, Lazy Day

It decided to continue snowing today...there's already an inch accumulated and we'll probably get another inch by the end of the day (by the way, it's March 26th! wtf?)

Boyfriend and I had a glutenous breakfast including tater tots covered in cheese, bacon and eggs (not the wine - it was just to fancy up the picture).

We slipped into food comas while we watched a few hours of "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares", and with all the snowfall, it was hard to get motivated to get up off the couch...

As the food coma started to wear off, all I could think about was a heart attack and clogged arteries...thankfully we have a BOWFLEX to work off all those calories (thanks Maria and Curt)! So I spent some time getting to know the Bowflex and how keep myself toned (below: practicing my warrior face; a very important aspect of using the Bowflex).


We have also found another use for the Bowflex: it can be used as a cat toy! The video is sideways, but you can see how we got the big man-cat to work out too!



Now that I am (mostly) guilt free about my breakfast; I've got some organizing to do and then I'll getting my rollerskating on! Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

Momma Maria said...

Oh my gosh! How did we not ever figure out how to use the Bowflex as a cat toy? (Oh wait. We never used it!)